samedi 27 mars 2021

Amira TOP - We get into Water!

I've decided to do a week of Amira, with our best memories together, as it's official, they are were the last on a sportive and riding prisma. I want to be positive.

For those who haven't followed, here's the story on how everything end for us: https://andreamofspots.blogspot.com/2021/02/some-help-for-amira-whole-story.html and the opportunity to support us a bit, if you want to! Any help is appreciated.

 I will be back to modelhorse soon, don't worry, I just need to proceed my grief.

 
Whoever knows me or knows her, knows that we both really, really dislike water. But when I was asked if I wanted to goes to the lake I said yes, I was thinking of the trail and beautiful scenery. But once at it, everyone started to get into the water and I was like "did I really need to do this too?"


We both starred at the water thinking we didn't want to go...


But someone has plan for us...


Amira was braver than me, but I followed.


Then it was time for serious things!


We needed a bit of help again.

 
But we got a short swim, just enough for us both!


Thanks Pauline for that day! It was too wet for both of us, but it was fun to at least try!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire