vendredi 19 mars 2021

Amira TOP - She played for television!

I've decided to do a week of Amira, with our best memories together, as it's official, they are were the last on a sportive and riding prisma. I want to be positive.

For those who haven't followed, here's the story on how everything end for us: https://andreamofspots.blogspot.com/2021/02/some-help-for-amira-whole-story.html and the opportunity to support us a bit, if you want to! Any help is appreciated.

 I will be back to modelhorse soon, don't worry, I just need to proceed my grief.

*

That's a story who got not one but two articles about it. It's about history, appaloosa horses in history and the role my mare played. Here's the links!

First One


Second One


She played well, the actors loved her (mostly thoses who had'nt to go on her back aha)

My friend Sabrina got a make-up and that was somethin' to see...



Aren't they glorious?

And I enjoyed the scenery wich was somethin', let's be honest!






My mare also had her picture in the local newspaper. Start of the glory?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire