dimanche 1 janvier 2017

Archives : Back in 2012

2012

In 2012, I started collecting modelhorses. I was living in Brussels, and my whole playground was the town. But a town offer rare nature, so my first pictures were most creative than really in the search of realism.

My top horses were, my first customs:

 And those OF:

As I said, my creativity was speaking when I took my first pictures, exploring the world around me...


Didn't dare about scale, let my horse jump over gigantic nature!


Setting up fantasy sceneries with the old trees of Duden's park...


Playing with public fountains, in search of patterns...



Catching reflectives everywhere I go...



Light and shadows too...


Eventually, catching more realistic shots... when I got opportunities...


Introducing my figures, who already were there!


In the end, I love those first shots... they learn me a lot about how to play with what I've got around me, being attentive to details and never give up on creativity!
To end this review of 2012, here's my favorite pics of this past year:


Hope you liked this as much as I do :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire