mardi 2 août 2016

Behind the Scene of a Shooting

For people who know (or had understood it) I do love mountains.
As I've got some in front of my appartement,

And my horse is based in front of other ones...

You maybe think it's enough for me, but...
Life can be complicated, with bad and great stuffs, and one of the great was a visit from my godfather...
this kind of godfather, not another one :)
So we headed out to explore a bit more, so this was not about my "usual" mountains, but a more famous one, the Mont Blanc himself, or to be more precise, La Flégère right in front of him.


This is the walk we did.
I hope to do this kind of fantastic walk with my mare one day, so I kind of take her with me.

Amira & J-M!

We planned to stay 2 days in the mountains, so it was not about hurry up. The climb was harsh (as I'm not really what you can call an athlete lol).


So this kind of breaks were really essential...

At the end of the afternoon, we hoped to reach the white lake... slow walk with maybe to much "breyer stops" dind't help. (If it could be too much, I should confess).

The white lake, kind of finally!
But no possibilities to stay here for the night, so after climbing all day, well...


Goes down was hurtfull in a way, but this another lake sound perfect to finish the day. Didn't it?

He breyerly was lol.
Also, when I was spending time doing pictures, this happened...

Without any zoom.
And without any complex.



























That was fantastic, for real. Later that same day, it appeared that we pitched our tent just in front of their night lunch... and there were...

Fully grown ones...















Young ones.















 And a very little one!



















Saddly, sun goes down and pictures became difficult to take...














Shadows were running into the mountains... I played a bit more...

Sleeping Mt Blanc.

Mountains are really quiet but humid at night, so I was happy when the sun finally wake up again.
It was time to go back.


I would like to thanks J-M for the trip and the tent, who's a gift I plan to use to do more shootings like this one for sure!

Saying goodbye...

Teasing...
Taking care of memories...
(my godfather, my mother & I, long time ago).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire