lundi 25 janvier 2016

Secret Santa, from the beginning!

My first year of modelhorse ended with a tradition that some of you know, a Secret Santa!
It was the first edition on our little French forum "Un Monde de Breyers", and also a great success... I didn't know the peoples really well, as I was the "new girl" this year, but...

2012 Secret Santa packaging
I did received quite exciting boxes from the founder of the forum, Sabrina! I was so honored because she, in person, was the one choosen to gift me... and also because we didn't know each other so well, as she's an adorable but distant in first, person.

My surprise was complete and perfect when I opened the boxes, as it was many christmas I didn't have any surprises. You know that, you grow old, ask things and then know what you're gonna have.
But the Secret Santa, it does include modelhorse (the thing anybody else in the family will ever gift you) and complete surprise!

"Cobrah de Brume"
"Vulkan de Brume"
"Hera and Sinaï" de Brume
And the real bonus thing: they were customs, Sabrina who never has painted anything before was so embarrased to have to deal with the "appaloosa crazy girl" that she decided to try... and what a talent she discovers to herself! Did you imagine, she now have a studio and it all started for her with theses very specials little spotted horsies!

On my second year in the hobby, the Secret Santa was on the starting block again, everyone was so excited as the first edition was a real success. And I more than the last year because this time I knew the peoples better, and I loved them much and the idea to share this special event with them... and god...

The Secret Santa started with a joke...
2013 Secret Santa packaging
Also, with Sabrina, we became friends for real, and really we are super duper friend... our respective secret santa (that came from other peoples) was opened by webcam, and it was a real plus on the fun!
Sabrina wondering what in her package, while I was watching in awe, lol.
My Santa was Jade this time, the well knew "carambar joke and exploding camembert" girl of the forum.
So she sent me carambars, for real...
And THIS stunning horse...
"Northern Galaxy"
I did block on the name of the painter "JM" when I did realise it was Jade! Oh yes, second santa that surrender and decided to paint the horse herself, because of the so evil girl that only speak of appaloosa coated horses ;)

And she picked this horse...
When I would have chosen this one...
for a Flash model. The real amazing no? I didn't believe she reads in my mind like that. It was perfect.

And then came the third year of collecting lil' plastic horsies, and a third Secret Santa to watch in awe what you would imagine to had...
And this year was even more special, as this time no webcam but...

IRL Santa's night!
I came to Sabrina's house, and Clémentine did come with us (she's the second admin of the forum). Did you see how my relationship evolved? (Because I will blog on this soon lol).

So this year...
Clémentine has a Secret Santa from Van de Broy,
and this very special gift from Me and Sabrina!
Sabrina has a Secret Santa I did ;)
2014 Secret Santa packaging
My Santa was Mélanie this time, and she did decided to do some tack for me, and also...
"Drag Queen" (I choose the name)
She etched herself the horse, in fact, once again the appaloosa-minded myself forced people to be creative. For the fact, she also sent me a crown...

"Queen of the Appaloosa Crown"
(With an extra from Sabrina)
So now, you could speak to me "Majesty" and you know why my spotted horses are important to me as subject lol.

And what about the fourth year? Eheh...
It's gonna be the next post!
 Stay Tunned!

1 commentaire:

  1. cette année 2015 aura été une véritable aventure pour tout le monde je crois

    RépondreSupprimer