jeudi 19 janvier 2017

Archives : Back in 2014

2014

It was a really great year, full of memories. To start the resume, my first meetings became solid, beyound the hobby I did real friends, expand to other awesome people and move from Belgium to France, another excuse to longer pleasure. Also, my pictures started to be great, I lost/broke my first beloved camera by the end of the year and got a new, powerfull one for 2015. Plus, my collection line was finally in a great way...

My top horses were these beauties:


The year was filled with nature shoot, but my wish was to catch a lot of my beloved town Brussels, before I leave, so... creativity was back...

Uccle Stalle, trainstation
As well as my search of realism...

Ten Bosh, park
Kauwberg, sand quarry
My ambition was also to set up scene, so it was the year of tack...

Royal Japanese Tower at Laeken
With serious tack piece, like a carriage...

Duden, park
And still, rider experimentation, between the breyer ridder I didn't like and my anime figure that cannot ride.  In the end, I try a dollhouse lady but she wasn't enough poseable.


2014 didn't resolve the problem, but...

Kauwberg, sand quarry
Defined my goals for 2015!
I've got a lot of extra pictures that will come in the following days, but I hope you liked this little Brussels tour. There's only one picture that wasn't from Belgium, could you guess it?
A lot about 2014 were already written, that's why I invite curious people to go and read the linked article...
To end this review of 2014, here's my favorite pics of this past year:

Bredene
Hope your still ready about what's next...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire