dimanche 23 juin 2024

Horses & Frames

Could you imagine that a horse could need to be desensitized to a frame?
Well I admit, I'm so used to Amira who's OK for everything, that I didn't.

But this frame was so huge, this mare wasn't sure about it...


Luckily, I wasn't alone and we took the time to show her the problematic thing...

But still, that mare wanted to check it was safe, it took a few try before she accept it.

First horse that now isn't affraid of frames anymore? 😂



Amira doesn't feared the big frame, she couldn't care less... always the best in every situation. And that's a good point, because this time I hadn't someone extra to help me handling the horse & frame together.

 
Wise and ready for every fantasy, that's my mare! Guess why I love her so much...

What do you think? Would your horse be like the first one or like Amira?


Glamour shots & more info on thoses drawings on my previous post!
Hope you liked this ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire