vendredi 19 août 2022

Castle if...

On the way back home after the liveshow, we stopped to Vizille's castle, that was on our way.
Not an easy shooting because...



If there's too much light, because yes - I couldn't say it enough but middle of the afternoon and bright sunlight aren't a good time to do pictures - you'll get that type of hard lights.

If there's too many birds, you'll end up with some unexpected photobombs...

Not even of the coolest birds...

Maybe because my stand at the live show was full of birds and I didn't even thinks of bringing one with me at the castle :')

I can handle birds, and peoples walking in the background in any case.

And even have the right horse at the right place and do pictures I'm actually happy with ;)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire