samedi 8 avril 2017

Winners Announcement

When I launched my Challenge, I used to receive a lot of enthousiastic mails.
But in the end, I only received 3 full complete challenge, that's why I decided to reward all of them,
for those who haven't saw them, there was:

"A Grass Story" (France)

My favorite of her pictures was this one:
Picturing a Portrait
 It reminds my a painting by Alfred James Munnings, and you know HOW MUCH I love old paintings? In fact, it was kind of the thema for this whole challenge.
Congratz Cléclème, you catched the spirit!



"Ulrike" (Germany)

She kindly asked me if she could participate, and of course the answer was yes. I was really excited about her final contribution!

My favorite of her pictures was this one:
The Masters
And I must admit, I really don't know if it's a model or a real horse (and that's quite rare that I didn't figue it out), but the whole picture is awesome, perfect lighthning and movement.

And don't ya know Ulrike, I'm not really found of Christmas and traditional festivities, as much, I did prefer Halloween too ;).

Brent Graat

"Pomponette" (France)

Hard to pick my favorite, as I really loved two in particular.

But because, we are speaking of painting, this one is a perfect classic:
Daily Lifestyle
We could thinks this horse is really in side of his barn, fiery steed. Really love the colours and compo with the tree behind.

Jacques Laurent Agasse

*

And so, all of you girls won a mini painted figure (schleich size) OR a drawing (portrait of the animal of your choice). Just let me know what you want to pick ;)
Thanks a lot to all of your for your interrest, questions and interresting ideas!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire